Sunday, August 05, 2007

Happy Frienship Day

Hello Friends,

Wish you all a Happy Friendship Day.

Here is a small list of sweet messages which I received from my sweet friends today:
  • I just want you to know that I feel lucky and honored to have you as my friend. May what we share only grow stronger in time.
  • Things will change from: classroom to office, books to files, jeans to formals, pocket money to salaries. What will not change is FRIENDS and let it not change.
  • It's the day to mark and remember all the fun we had and the good things we ever did together. Praises and abuses, all shared.
  • Friends are the sunshine of the life.
  • I saw an old painting of two friends holding hands. I wondered how long it will stay intact. Its old but yet it never faded. I wish we remain the same.
  • The day you came to my life, i crowned you my good friend. I judged you not for your beauty or tone, but because I felt you as my own.
  • Its true, God cant be everywhere so he made friends, Thanks for being a great friend whom I cherish. Wish you a very healthy and friendly life ahead.
  • Years will come, years will go but with each one I will always know that whichever way the road may bend, you will always remain a fantastic friend.

I am thankful to all my friends for there support and encouragement during my up and downs throughout every moment in this journey of life.

Have Fun ;-)
Deep C.

No comments: